ARTICLE 1 – STATEMENT RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
Which Personal Data are treated by the Provider?
Depending on the Services to which you have subscribed, your use of the Site and more generally your interactions with the Provider, the Personal Data that the latter is likely to collect and process are as follows:
- Identification data: name, first name, email address, etc.,
- Professional data: company, function or position, status (particular or professional), professional coordinates, K-bis, ID, bank information, etc.,
- Professional contents: the content of your messages, comments and interactions with the customer-relationship management services or resources of the Provider,
- Data relating to your traffic and to your use of the Site: we encourage you to report in particular to Article 2 relating to the Cookies that we use.
For which purpose your Personal Data are processed by the Provider?
Your Personal Data are collected and processed by the Provider, in its capacity as treatment official, in order to:
- Providing the services to which you have subscribed in the context of the GTS, including via the extranet of the Provider.
- Addressing the legitimate interests of the Provider, such as:
- Managing the commercial relationship with its prospects and customers (answering to a question asked via a contact form, establishing a quotation or sending commercial offers, etc.),
- Following and managing recruitment via the « Recruitment » section of the Site,
- Ensuring the security and the proper operation of the Site.
- Complying with the law, regulations, and requests and legal orders applicable to the Provider.
How your Personal Data are shared by the Provider?
Your Personal Data are intended to the Provider who, depending on the Services and your use of the Site, can share them only with the following addressees:
- Within the Provider: We can share your Personal Data with the members and staffs of the Provider,
- With the French or foreign Industrial Property Offices and the legal or natural persons involved in the public service of justice (in particular bailiffs, juridical experts, lawyers and jurisdictions),
- With third-party providers: We may communicate your Personal Data to third-parties, within or outside the European Union, in particular in the context of joint offers or services, as well as to help us exploit the Site,
- With third-parties for legal reasons: In the case where the Provider would be required to comply with the laws and regulations and/or with requests and legal orders or if this is allowed by law (that is to say, for the protection and the defense of rights, situation that threatens the life, health or safety, etc.)
We always require these third-parties that they present sufficient privacy and security guarantees and that they take the necessary physical, organizational and technical steps for the protection and security of your Personal Data, in accordance with the legislation in force.
When the execution of the Services needs that your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union, it goes without saying that these transfers are governed by the mechanisms provided for by the GDPR and validated by the European Commission.
We make a commitment not to sell, exchange, lease or transfer your Personal Data in any other manner, without your consent which would have been given after you have received complete information beforehand.
How long your Personal Data are kept by the Provider?
Your Personal Data are kept by the Provider for the periods necessary to the achievement of the purposes described hereinabove, except in the cases where (i) you ask the Provider to delete them before the expiry of this duration, subject to the conditions imposed by the applicable law, and where (ii) the law authorizes or requires keeping them for a longer period.
Execution of the Services: 5 years as of the end of the Services and/or your last interaction with the Provider
Customer-relationship Monitoring: 3 years as of your last interaction as a customer or prospect with the Provider
Recruitment management: 2 years as of your last interaction with the Provider
Nonetheless, your Personal data may be kept, exclusively for evidential purposes, for a longer period according to the applicable time limits.
What are your rights on your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data are processed by the Provider in accordance with the law 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 on information technology, files and liberties (Information Technology and Liberties Law) and with the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as in accordance with the code of ethics of the profession of industrial property attorney.
In the cases provided for by law, you have the following rights with regards to your Personal Data:
- Access, rectification, update, deletion and limitation rights: you can ask for access to your Personal Data held and processed by the Provider, consult them, obtain a paper or electronic copy thereof and ask for correction, update, deletion or limitation thereof,
- Opposition right: you can, at any time, ask for not receiving information or offers, either by writing to use at any of the addresses indicated hereinbelow, or by following the unsubscribe process described in the received messages. In some cases, the exercise of your opposition right may lead to a modification of the modalities of provision of our Services or of the operation of the Site, if your Personal Data are necessary in the context of these modalities,
- Right to portability of your Personal Data,
- Claim before a Supervisory Authority: without prejudice to any other remedy, you have the right to introduce a claim before the supervisory authority of the country of the European Union in which you reside, work or in which you assume that a violation of your rights on your Personal Data has been committed.
You can exert your above-described rights by sending a signed request accompanied with the copy of an identity document:
- By postal mail, to Cabinet GERMAIN MAUREAU 12, rue Boileau 69006 LYON, and/or
- By email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 2 – STATEMENT RELATING TO COOKIES
What is a cookie?
Which are the cookies used by the Provider and for what purposes?
We would use two types of cookies depending on their purpose:
These are cookies intended to collect information on the language of the browser and the session parameters of the user.
Validity period: 1 year.
Opposition means: Settings of your browser, as specified hereinbelow.
Traffic analysis and measurement cookies:
Our site uses Google Analytics’s cookies to compile attendance statistics: number of visits, unique visitor, visited pages, etc.
Validity period: 2 years.
Opposition means: Google Analytics opposition tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
At any time, you can accept, restrict or deactivate all or part of the cookies by accessing the parameters of your browser. You have also the possibility to delete all cookies already stored on your computed. Each browser is different: you will find more information on the means for setting cookies in the « help » section of your browser. Nonetheless, bear in mind that if you do not accept cookies, the Editor would no longer be able to guarantee the proper operation of the Site. Some functions of the Site may become inaccessible. To learn more about cookies, visit the site: www.aboutcookies.org .
ARTICLE 4 – CONTACT US