Startups and Intellectual Property
For a startup, the protection of its innovations is essential. However, lack of time, fear of complexity or limited finances mean that Intellectual Property (IP) is not always perceived as a priority.
However, IP is a key business driver that can allow a startup to:
- achieve a competitive advantage;
- secure and ensure continuity of its project both at a national and an international level;
- bolster the interest of potential investors.
To help you secure your intangible assets while remaining focused on your business, Germain Maureau has established the Startup Pack.
Our Startup Pack
Germain Maureau advises more than 200 startups, and has developed from this experience a bespoke support:
- An initial (free) diagnosis of your startup’s position in terms of intangible assets: identifying priorities and action necessary in terms of patents, trademarks, designs, domain names, etc.;
- One dedicated interlocutor, who is experienced in supporting startups;
- Training/awareness-raising of your teams on IP in the context of a startup (offered);
- An adapted price.
A wide range of Experts
Our firm will provide you with access to a wide range of Experts, whatever your technological field: mechanics, physics, electronics,
lifesciences, computer science, artificial intelligence, etc.