- French & Swiss Intellectual Property Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Expert with the WIPO Arbitration Center and the Czech Arbitration Court for domain name disputes.
William learned about Anglo-Saxon practice and Common Law by practicing in firms in Exeter (UK) and Montreal (Canada) before joining the trademarks department for l’Oréal in Paris, then a Parisian legal firm. He joined Germain & Maureau in 1994 and became a partner in 2001.
- LL.M International Business Law, McGill, Canada
- DESS in Industrial Property Law, Paris
- LL.B : Faculty of Law, Exeter, UK
Area of Expertise
- Designs / Copyright
- Domain names (audit - litigation)
- Litigation (infringement, invalidity, unfair competition ...)