- French & European Patent Attorney
Jean-Baptiste started his career in the nuclear industry, in R&D at AREVA group, before joining a leading intellectual law firm, where he practiced for about fifteen years and acquired expertise in patenting procedure and litigation. He joined Germain Maureau in 2021.
Jean-Baptiste is Head of the Rennes office.
- CEIPI Patents
- Patent Litigation in Europe
- Master of Laws 2 – industrial property – Université de Strasbourg
- ENSTA Engineer
- Aeronautics / Aerospace
- Mechanics / Mechatronics
- Medical devices
- Optics / Optoelectronics / Physics
Area of Expertise
- Litigation (infringement, invalidity, unfair competition ...)