- French & Swiss Intellectual Property Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
Bertrand began his career in 1996 at Germain Maureau. He then worked for almost 8 years in the Legal & Litigation Department of the French Patent and Trademark Office and joined in 2005 an IP firm as trademark and design Attorney. In January 2014, he joined Germain Maureau and became Partner in January 2015. Bertrand is the author of the Community Trademark Column for the quarterly French review Propriété Intellectuelle (Intellectual Property) and has been the President of APRAM (Association of more than 900 Experts in Trademarks and Designs law), from January 2012 to January 2014. He was elected Vice-President of the Compagnie nationale des Conseils en propriété industrielle (French Patent & Trademark Attorneys Institute) in December 2020.
- DESS Industrial Property Law – New technologies Law
Area of Expertise
- Designs / Copyright
- Domain names (audit - litigation)
- Litigation (infringement, invalidity, unfair competition ...)