- French & Swiss Intellectual Property Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
Bertrand began his career in 1996 at Germain Maureau. He then worked for almost 8 years in the Legal & Litigation Department of the French Patent and Trademark Office and joined in 2005 an IP firm as trademark and design Attorney. In January 2014, he joined Germain Maureau and became Partner in January 2015. Bertrand regularly writes articles on intellectual property and has been the President of APRAM (Association of more than 1000 Experts in Trademarks and Designs law), from January 2012 to January 2014. He was Vice-President of the CNCPI (French Patent & Trademark Attorneys Institute) from 2021 to 2022.
- DESS Industrial Property Law – New technologies Law
Area of Expertise
- Designs / Copyright
- Domain names (audit - litigation)
- Litigation (infringement, invalidity, unfair competition ...)