IRPI training “Strategy: fashion and design law”
Join the new training "Strategy: fashion and design law" led by Marie EHRET-LECLERE, Industrial Property Attorney at Germain Maureau, and Anne-Emmanuelle KAHN Head of the Master 2 in Intellectual Property Law at the at the University Lyon 2, on Tuesday 6 June in Paris!
On the agenda:
- Legal tools of protection: typology of the various rights
- Protection strategies which may be considered and adapted to the collections and products of this field
- Implementation of a protection strategy in France and abroad:
- pre- and post-filing reflexes,
- the pitfalls to avoid both in France and abroad according to the Offices’ practises and national particularities
- Optimizing and securing the exploitation of rights, including contractual strategy
- Strategies for defending creations (legal and out-of-court proceedings)
For more information, click here.