36th annual conference organized by the MARQUES association
William LOBELSON, Partner, will represent the firm, Germain Maureau at the 36th annual conference organized by the MARQUES association in Madrid from 20 to 23 September.
This year's conference will focus on how sustainability and new technologies will shape the future of trademarks.
The topics will include:
- artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain
- digital resolution of disputes
- integrating and prioritizing sustainability
- responding to external disturbances
- virtual/augmented reality and deep fakes
- selling innovative products
- application in the metaverse
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.