After earning an engineer’s degree in electrical engineering from INSA Lyon and a Master of Science in electronic engineering from the Polytechnic University of Turin, Rawad pursued a PhD in power electronics at the CEA in Grenoble where he worked on very high frequency GaN based power converters.
He joined Germain Maureau in 2020.
- CEIPI Patents
- Engineer’s degree
- Master of Science in electronic engineering from the Politecnico di Torino
- PhD in power electronics – Université Grenoble Alpes
- Electronics / Electrical engineering
- IT & Artificial Intelligence (computer-implemented inventions)
- Optics / Optoelectronics / Physics
- Telecommunications & IoT
Area of Expertise